Friday 25 May 2012

Secret project...

Or not so secret as I will be posting pictures...  however I'm going to leave you to guess what I'm making *wink*

What I can say is that it's small - the entire piece of 18 stitches per inch Aida I'm using (that's a type of embroidery fabric for the non cross stitcher's out there :) ) is 8 x 7 inches, the pattern is 81 x 96 stitches and I'm using 53 different shades of brown in it. I also didn't need to buy a single colour to make this hehe.

I started this yesterday (well the 2 stitches I did the night before don't really count ;) ) and this is what I have done so far:


Area done so far: 3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inch (which happens to be about the same size as my phone)

Next update: Tomorrow with a photo taken before I start embroidering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.