Friday 22 June 2012

Day 26

I have noticed that usually when I go to Dr's appointments or the vampires and take my embroidery along I don't get much chance to do much embroidery while I wait - not sure why but it always happens. Yesterday for example - one minute wait time at the Dr and when I got to the vampires I didn't even get time to look at my number before the number system went "ding", I looked up  and saw the number.. looked at my ticket and saw it was mine. Those vampires must have been desperate for my blood or something.

Any way - got 2 colours finished and the next started yesterday - I'll be surprised if I can't manage to *finally* finish this today as the last colour is only half the work of the ones I finished yesterday.

Colours finished:
3854
3855

Working with:
3823

Ecru (paused)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.