Friday 21 September 2012

8 Colour challenge - Part 3: Finished the first colour

I don't need to tell you what this will be when it's finished but what it does stand for is the first finished colour. The photo also shows the colours of the fabric when combined with embroidery thread - it's looking quite nice. Now that I have the framework down for the leaves I can go ahead and do the "gazillion" (well ok 31) colours that I need for them. I'm starting to get a misty night vibe from this.. lets see where this ends up!

Colour finished:
801 - Dark coffee brown.

2 comments:

  1. I love the change in fabric color with that tree, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing the tree there really brings the fabric colours to life - I'm enjoying the process with this one :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.