Friday 26 June 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 41

Last time you saw Wolf he was out of the hoop and out in the sunshine as it was finally time to put the hoop in a new place. This time you don't get to see as much as he's folded and pinned around the hoop so I can more easily stitch. As always I started with the outlines in E 677 and then moved on to the Kreinik very fine braid in 003 as that always goes so nice and fast - it's such a joy to stitch with! Next up is the copper E 301 and when that is done either E 3821 or E 3852.
Yesterday I did 459 stitches so another chunk has been done. I can't wait to see wolf finished!

Stitches done: 459
Total stitches:  16605
Total backstitches: 63.62 inches
Stitches left: 928
Back stitches left: 24.91 inches.

See you tomorrow with my next update.

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.