Wednesday 30 May 2012

Day 6

I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped but then I'd forgotten that yesterday afternoon was the last chance to go birthday present shopping before oldest's birthday tomorrow so that needed doing as well (I hate doing it before then as it's rather difficult to hide stuff here so I end up putting it in the larder for the duration, with the obvious complications of doing that and having to hide the key). Admittedly the colours I'm did had more than 30 stitches each with the most being 103 stitches and the colours I'll be working with today will stay in that range.

Colours finished: 7
433
434
543
632
712
801
3860

Working with:
3772


There are 11 colours left that I haven't worked with yet for the main part of the embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.