Saturday 30 June 2012

SATW Sister Japan gets a yaoi surprise

I've always loved the expression on her face when she sees Denmark and Netherlands "at it" again, especially when they include Germany as well. I found that the blood spatters after were a bit too complicated to do so I used the image just above instead.

 I had taken this with me when I went along as a chaperone for my kids yearly school trip and the kids (8 and 9 year old kids) asked me what I was making...

 I settled with "she's in love with a boy and she's just seen him", which they thought was lovely. I decided that they were definitively too young to know about yaoi *wink*

If you haven't realised it yet - this is what I was making last time I made a picture hehe.

Finished size: 3 5/8 high x 2 1/8 wide, that's about 9 x 5,25 cm according to my ruler.
Fabric used: 18 count / 7 squares per cm Aida.

Artwork from this comic by :humon: all I did was convert it to an embroidery pattern and make that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.