Friday 29 December 2017

Friday Freebie: 2018

This week's Friday freebie is fairly simple but hopefully you will like it! Its inspired by fireworks exploding behind something - in this case the year to come. If you start now and are not joining in with the NYE Mystery SAL then you may make it!
You can either go all out with using up a load of scraps for this or go with one or two colours - I'm using Kreinik for all 3 colours! 002J gold, 3533 a blue and purple thread and 085 peacock on 14ct black Aida as I think it will look great like that!

You can find the pattern here

Have a great weekend, and perhaps I'll see you for the NYE Mystery SAL - and above all I wish you a Happy and wonderful stitchy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. That looks cool! I will have to do some thinking on what to make with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I;''m sure you will think of something :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.